* Everybody doesn’t have the same mind and heart as you. Everybody does not have the same definition of beauty as you. Everybody doesn’t have the same religious and political views as you. Everything that makes you happy will not sit comfortable with everybody.
* Life is too short to not have the haircut, food, relationship, clothes, and friendships that you want. Appreciate every phase in your life and remember the lessons received from it.
* Without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you are five. It will happen when you are fifty. It sucks, but you have to move forward.
* Doing the same thing over and over will not give you different results. Step out your comfort zone if you want more!
* It takes 30 seconds to make someone’s day. A smile or a genuine text can change a person’s day.
* It’s okay to splurge on yourself once in a while if you work hard. If you want those new shoes, don’t feel bad about buying them! Bills must be paid, but you will still have bills when you die. Don’t let money be a burden in your life.
* Make good investments and think about your future. You may have kids one day. Your decisions today will affect them as well.
* Ask yourself this everyday: “Will the future me thank the present me for the decisions I make today?”
* If college is not for you, don’t go because other people want you to. Find what you’re good at, no matter if it’s being a janitor or a lawyer.
* If you love hard, appreciate your superpower. Everybody doesn’t have a heart like you.
* Laugh often and get mad slowly. If something angers you and you are not thinking about it 24 hours later, it wasn’t something worth your time anyway.
* Never feel guilty for choosing yourself first. It’s okay to be there for people, but don’t lose yourself trying to please others.
* The grass is not always greener on the other side. Water the grass you’re in now if you want it to grow.
* You are going to disagree with people that you care about and that’s okay. Family members and friends are going to talk about you and you are going to talk about them. That doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
* Every day is an opportunity for you to be a better person. Use your time wisely.
* Take a personal day for yourself. This means turning your cell phone off, tv off, and logging off social networks. Enter a happy zone. Read the book on your list. Take a walk by yourself. Go to a dinner and movie by yourself. Give yourself a day of nothing but peace with no interruptions.
* Your single days are a blessing. Just because you are alone doesn’t mean you have to be lonely. Learn the difference.
* Learn everything you can while you are on this earth. Release all your energy in everything you love. When you pass, you will leave empty leaving all your love through the people you impacted.
* Be kind. Be humble. Still, let them know you mean business through your actions.
*Don’t make homes out of human beings. You are the key to your happiness.
*Write your goal plan down on real paper with a real pencil. Read it and work on it every day.
*There is no guarantee the people around you now will be around next year. When you reach new levels, new devils appear. Growth means everybody can’t come with you on your journey. Sometimes you just “outgrow” people.
*Communication is vital. Never assume, but ask everything.
*Pray when days are sweet. Pray when days are bitter.
One Comment Add yours